In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, DEVENGO informs Users that the data provided through the Website will be incorporated into its data files for which it is responsible.
Identity and contact information of the data controller
DEVENGO, S.L. is a company with registered office at Calle Barquillo 40, 1º derecho, Madrid, with Tax ID (CIF) B-88353412, registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Book 39.112, folio 9, Sheet M-694.923.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data required for certain processing
The provision of the data requested in the forms for companies or future employees offered on the Website is voluntary for Users, although failure to provide certain data may result in the impossibility of accessing certain services provided by DEVENGO.
Users shall be responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and DEVENGO reserves the right to exclude Users who have provided false data from the registered services, without prejudice to any other actions that may be applicable by law.
Information collected from Users
DEVENGO treats the following personal data of the Users:
- Identifying data, e.g. name and surname
- Contact information, such as e-mail address, postal address, or telephone number.
Likewise, DEVENGO collects and stores data obtained through the Website by means of tools such as the so-called cookies that obtain information on the User’s browsing.
Purposes and legal basis for processing
DEVENGO wishes to process all data received in a lawful manner and for this purpose must support the processing of your data on a sufficient legal basis. In accordance with the above, DEVENGO processes the User’s data for the management of the requests submitted by the User through the forms for future employees and companies that want to work with DEVENGO. This data processing is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship between DEVENGO and the User and of the possible pre-contractual measures requested by the User.
Users must notify DEVENGO of any modifications that may occur in the data provided, being responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided at all times. DEVENGO reserves, if necessary and without prejudice to other actions that may correspond to it, the right not to provide the services or to cancel the registration of those Users who provide false or incomplete data, or share photographs not admitted according to the law or morality. The foregoing does not imply, in any case, DEVENGO’s acceptance of any liability for damages or losses that may arise from the falsehood or inaccuracy of the data provided, for which the User alone shall be liable.
Communication of data and international transfers
Personal data collected through the Website shall not be transferred to any third party to be used for their own purposes other than those for which the User has consented to its processing.
However, Users’ personal data may be accessed by authorised DEVENGO personnel and other third parties or collaborators that provide services on behalf of DEVENGO, for the purpose of managing the provision of services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with Users, or processing requests made by Users. In those cases in which access is allowed to other collaborating companies, such access to data on behalf of third parties shall be regulated in the corresponding contract, as required by current legislation.
DEVENGO may also disclose the personal data collected in the specific cases in which such transfer is established and required by the applicable regulations; or when so required by the competent authorities.
DEVENGO stores Users’ personal data to the extent that it is needed in order to use the data for the purpose for which it was collected, and in accordance with the legal basis for the processing thereof. DEVENGO shall keep the User’s personal data as long as there is a contractual and/or commercial relationship with the User and as long as the User does not exercise their right to oppose and/or suppress the processing of their personal data.
In these cases, DEVENGO shall keep the data duly blocked, without making any use of them, as long as they may be necessary for the exercise or defence of claims, or as long as any type of judicial, legal, or contractual liability may arise from their processing, which must be attended to and for which their recovery is necessary.
At any time, and/or when deemed appropriate, Users may exercise their rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability, and Oblivion by writing to the contact e-mail address we have provided for this purpose: email@example.com; attaching a copy of the passport or ID card (holder of the data) and expressly indicating in the subject line the request they wish to make:
- Access: Through the exercise of this right you can know which of your personal data is being processed by DEVENGO; its purpose, origin, or possible transfer to third parties.
- Rectification: You may modify your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete, specifying in the request which data you wish to be modified.
- Cancellation: Allows the cancellation of your personal data as inadequate or excessive.
- Opposition: The right to object means that you can oppose the processing in certain cases or for a specific purpose, for example, in the hypothetical case that your data are used for advertising and commercial prospecting activities or if the purpose of the processing is to take a decision concerning you based solely on automated processing of your personal data.
- Portability: You will be able to receive your personal data provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit it to another data controller, provided that it is technically possible.
- Forgetfulness: You may request the deletion of personal data without due delay when any of the cases mentioned above occur. For example, unlawful data processing, or when the purpose for which the data was processed or collected has disappeared.
DEVENGO shall treat your personal data as absolutely confidential. It has also implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures, according to the type of data collected, to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent its destruction, loss, illicit access, or unlawful alteration. In determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context, and purposes of the processing, the state of the art, and the risks involved were taken into account.